GSR Fall entertainment lineup is off to a rocking start
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino landed an impressive lineup of popular artists to kick off their fall entertainment season. So who performed in the Biggest Little City? To start, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony threw a throwback performance at LEX Nightclub unlike any other. Bringing back old memories for many, people are still talking about the hip hop group’s crowd pleasing performance!
The next night, Janet Jackson graced the stage inside the Grand Theater, once again providing a throwback performance for all to enjoy. From there, Scorpions and Megadeth, Weezer and Million Dollar Quartet all filled the Grand Theater with shows that will not soon be forgotten. Wrapping up the week, Big Sean made his LEX Nightclub debut and The Shins took over the Grand Theater.
While the first week of Fall at GSR was one to remember, there are many more shows to see this season. You can find a full list below and can buy tickets online.
- October 13 – Rae Sremmurd
- October 28 – Adrian Uribe & Omar Chaparro: Imparables
- November 18 – So You Think You Can Dance Season 14 Tour
- November 25 – Thank You to the Soldier
- December 1 – Sebastian Maniscalco
- December 2 – The Nutcracker
- December 10 – Pink Martini
- December 14 – Jamey Johnson
- December 15 – Evanescence: Synthesis Live with Orchestra